Direct Hospital Hire in Cleveland -Ohio
The Cleveland Facility is one of the largest and most respected hospitals in the United States, with more than 1,000 physicians on staff, representing approximately 120 specialties and subspecialties. The Cleveland Clinic’s reputation draws patients from all over the world.
We are looking for nurses for the following clinical areas:
- ICU, general and all specialties
- Critical Care, Cardiac Care
we welcome all referrals of qualified applicants that you may be able to provide. The minimum requirements
for this client are:
- Nurse must have passed the IELTS and CGFNS or NCLEX exams
- Nurse must have at least two years of current work experience in one of the
clinical areas noted above.
- Nurses from developing countries must be employed in tertiary hospitals with
at least 150 in-patient beds.
The job offer package provided to qualified nurses will include
- their immigration and U.S. RN licensure application processing and
- reimbursement of testing costs incurred by the nurse upon their arrival in the U.S.
- Airfare to the U.S.
- and temporary accommodations free of charge are also part of the package.
Employment with this facility represents an outstanding and rare opportunity for international applicants to further their careers in one of the most prestigious hospital organizations in the world.
Although there are no palm trees growing in Cleveland,
this outstanding professional opportunity together with a very affordable overall cost of living in Cleveland make this an ideal opportunity for nurses seeking to rise to the highest standards of clinical nursing practice.
Contact us for more details on this offer : email@example.com